About Me

My name is Bob Elko. I live in Appleton WI. You can usually find me wandering around the Fox River looking for animals to photograph. I have a photography website where my images are available for purchase. There are many products to choose from. The link to my site is listed below. Thanks for stopping!! Bob

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pictures of the Day

Of course with today's entry being Copper Box, what better theme for the picture of the day! This is a series of images I took at Houdini Plaza in 2009. I heard a rumor that some of these pictures are going to be inside of their next CD cover! Stay tuned, I will keep you in the loop. Don't forget to check them out at copperboxsite.com !!

This is a mug shot of the band

This is Danny givin everyone some hot tuba action


Michelle looking cool in her shades with her bari sax front and center


Jason, always hot with the sticks...


Kevin plays the teenie, weenie, ukelele when not dropping a bass line


Danny on the cornet


Sqeezebox too!!


Washboard, nuff said.


No comments:

Post a Comment