About Me

My name is Bob Elko. I live in Appleton WI. You can usually find me wandering around the Fox River looking for animals to photograph. I have a photography website where my images are available for purchase. There are many products to choose from. The link to my site is listed below. Thanks for stopping!! Bob

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

First Day

Well, this is day one of Blogging. I am using this blog in conjunction with my photography site. Watch for Robert Elko Photography updates, upcoming events, and if I feel really ambitious, a 365 challenge. i will also prveiw a Gallery from my website weekly. Here is a link to this weeks Gallery "Skyscapes":

 http://robertelko.zenfolio.com/p183373459

There is a wide range of products available for sale on my website. Prints, canvas wraps, even coffee mugs and t-shirts.

Thanks for coming!!

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment