About Me

My name is Bob Elko. I live in Appleton WI. You can usually find me wandering around the Fox River looking for animals to photograph. I have a photography website where my images are available for purchase. There are many products to choose from. The link to my site is listed below. Thanks for stopping!! Bob

Friday, June 24, 2011

A Day Trip and a Great Sunset

I took a half day today and our family went to Madison. We stopped by Whole Foods and got some goodies, and afterwards stopped by Ella's Deli .



The kids loved all of the fun gadgets and Rube Goldberg creations inside. They even got to ride on the carousel.


On the way back, I finally got to take a picture of this cool sculpture in Rosendale. I like the way the rock are so smooth. The plaque say 1924, but I'm sure that the rain has smoothed the rocks out even more.


We also stopped by a friends house and I saw the best thing ever!!!



It is the highly sought after but rarely seen Redneck Giant Budbag Chair. I gotta get one of these!!


After grilling up some salmon (a Whole Foods purchase) and some asparagus, I went out for a drive to find a spectacular sunset.



I am so glad that the rain stayed away today, and I got to get some fun sunset shots!






No comments:

Post a Comment