About Me

My name is Bob Elko. I live in Appleton WI. You can usually find me wandering around the Fox River looking for animals to photograph. I have a photography website where my images are available for purchase. There are many products to choose from. The link to my site is listed below. Thanks for stopping!! Bob

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Blue Skies! (For a few minutes)


I had just gotten back to work from getting some shots of today's barn at lunch when the clouds parted. It lasted about ten minutes, but it was great to feel the sun on my skin again. I keep hoping for a little more sun, and less rain. There are flood warnings out for the Wolf River. I am glad we are getting some rain though. Hopefully it will fill some of the Vilas county lakes that I am going to be fishing on in July. I am looking forward to some musky action!!


No comments:

Post a Comment