About Me

My name is Bob Elko. I live in Appleton WI. You can usually find me wandering around the Fox River looking for animals to photograph. I have a photography website where my images are available for purchase. There are many products to choose from. The link to my site is listed below. Thanks for stopping!! Bob

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hanuman and Ganesha

I was out looking for barns today north of Appleton and found myself over by a friends house. I was telling him about the barns project and he suggested I should go check out a barn on JJ near McCarthy Road. He mentioned something about jeweled elephants and other statues near one of the barns so I drove over there and waited for the rain to let up a little. Sure enough there they were!!



Hanuman



Ganesha

I was very surprised to see such colorful statues on such a rainy day. Thanks Cam!!



No comments:

Post a Comment