About Me

My name is Bob Elko. I live in Appleton WI. You can usually find me wandering around the Fox River looking for animals to photograph. I have a photography website where my images are available for purchase. There are many products to choose from. The link to my site is listed below. Thanks for stopping!! Bob

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Back Track (06-18-2011)

Yes, you will see a lot of backtracking from me on the weekends as we have a camper on a permanent site in Waupaca. Saturday, we were at the Kaytee Learning Center for a birds of prey program. There was a great turnout!! A big thank you goes out to Kaytee for all of the donations they have given over the years.

On the way to Chilton, just outside of Sherwood there is a barn. A barn I knew I had to come back to so I could photograph it. From about 1/2 mile away you could see the skeleton of what at one time must have been a proud and hard working barn. I did go back after the program and take some photos of it. At that time I realized what it was that I was going to use for a 365 theme. NE Wisconsin Barns.

You can find a link to the gallery here: My 365 Project . There is also a gallery Here . Images from this gallery are available for purchase.

I did get the camera out at the program, and the showstopper was Aroura.


Randie and Aroura






No comments:

Post a Comment