About Me

My name is Bob Elko. I live in Appleton WI. You can usually find me wandering around the Fox River looking for animals to photograph. I have a photography website where my images are available for purchase. There are many products to choose from. The link to my site is listed below. Thanks for stopping!! Bob

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Copper Box

I would like to introduce some friends of mine, Copper Box! Here is a snippet of what they are all about:

Relix Magazine: On the Rise

Relix - May 2011
Fronted by Danny and Michelle Jerabek, Copper Box is a genre-bending celebration of fusion roots rock that channels the rowdy communal feel of a small-town party with their gutsy, Americana sound of artists like the legendary Esteban Jordan (the Jimi Hendrix of the accordion), Doug Sahm, Clifton Chenier, Los Lobos and CCR--a must see!   -Relix Magazine June 2011

These guys rock the house, and when Danny announces that it is time for some "Heavy Metal", don't expect any Judas Priest or Metallica, just be prepared for some hot tuba action.

They have a new CD coming out soon, just went in for manufacture this week. Should be good as always, I have seen them perform some of their new material live at a couple of local venues. You can check out their previous recordings here: http://copperboxsite.com/music . Just click on an album cover and preview the songs on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment