About Me

My name is Bob Elko. I live in Appleton WI. You can usually find me wandering around the Fox River looking for animals to photograph. I have a photography website where my images are available for purchase. There are many products to choose from. The link to my site is listed below. Thanks for stopping!! Bob

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cranes

Another cold dreary day in NE Wisconsin. First day of summer?????? Wow! I did get out today to find my barn and saw a few cranes.


They weren't too far away from this barn.


I loved the way this barn looked in B&W. The scene would look antique if not for the Case front end loader in the background. Oh well, I may go back and try some other angles on it. This is the barn for day number 4 of my 365 project. I have started geo-tagging the images so if you want to go see them yourself, it will pop up a Google map. Just below the picture, there is a location like Harrison or Grand Chute. Just click the link to get the map!

No comments:

Post a Comment