About Me

My name is Bob Elko. I live in Appleton WI. You can usually find me wandering around the Fox River looking for animals to photograph. I have a photography website where my images are available for purchase. There are many products to choose from. The link to my site is listed below. Thanks for stopping!! Bob

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Another Soggy Day

Yes, it has been raining most of the day. I'm sure my garden is loving it! I only went out for a little while to shoot my barn photo today. I did find this little guy though.


This is a young one not wise in the ways of cars. It just sat there nibbling the clover as I pulled up about five feet from it and took a pic. Now only if I could find some eagles that would let me do the same.

As I only had a limited time out today. I will post a picture from a few weeks ago that I took at the Appleton Botanical Gardens .

When I went, not a lot was in bloom, and I got attacked by a red-winged blackbird.


Angry papa!!

My favorite image of the day was this.


A living purple firework.


No comments:

Post a Comment