About Me

My name is Bob Elko. I live in Appleton WI. You can usually find me wandering around the Fox River looking for animals to photograph. I have a photography website where my images are available for purchase. There are many products to choose from. The link to my site is listed below. Thanks for stopping!! Bob

Friday, June 17, 2011

Kaytee Birds Of Prey Program

One of the wildlife groups I am associated with is Wind River Wildlife Rehabilitation. The rehab center is in New London WI. On Saturday, we will be bringing some of our birds of prey to the Kaytee Learning Center in Chilton WI. You can find out more about the program here http://www.kaytee.com/learn-share/kaytee-learning-center/learning-center-news.htm . It should be a good show!! The learning center is also fun for the kids, and don't forget the hamster races!!

No comments:

Post a Comment