About Me

My name is Bob Elko. I live in Appleton WI. You can usually find me wandering around the Fox River looking for animals to photograph. I have a photography website where my images are available for purchase. There are many products to choose from. The link to my site is listed below. Thanks for stopping!! Bob

Friday, October 28, 2011

Couple of odd ones....

I had problems uploading to Blogger last night, so I had to combine the last two days shots into one post...


Wicked Skies.

Someone had a large bonfire last night and it really played with the sky views. You can see some of the smoke swirling in the lower part of the image. The smoke led to a very nice sunset as well.



Again, yo can see the wisps of smoke in the sky.... I love it when you get the atmospheric disturbances that give you great color!

Now tonight, we were out to Cuff Farms for a hayride and pumpkin picking trip....



I found this oft repainted oil tank out behind the barn. The rust breaking through reminds me of the scutes on a turtles shell.

No comments:

Post a Comment