About Me

My name is Bob Elko. I live in Appleton WI. You can usually find me wandering around the Fox River looking for animals to photograph. I have a photography website where my images are available for purchase. There are many products to choose from. The link to my site is listed below. Thanks for stopping!! Bob

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Great Skies

Wow, I had some time this evening to drive around and take a few shots with my phone. That will be the camera of choice until I find my charger for the T2i battery. I went to a few of my favorite haunts to see how the phone would do on some of my favorite views. I think that they turned out well. The filter effects in Instagram are helpful, but not as powerfull as my PS Elements which I use for most pf my PP work. I have found a collage maker to play with as well. I have been getting more interactions with the "grid" posts than the single shots.





5 comments:

  1. dramatic skies, my goodness... must have been something to experience in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you shared with us on BC. i got worried when it said Oct. 11, 2012 ... thought i had gotten lost in blog land. ha. ha!!! had issues with the link up last night.... sorry to be late on commenting here. ( :

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a while since I posted last. I was doing a barn 365 and had ample material to share every week. If you dig into the archives, you will find me! You can find the 365 here: http://newbe365.blogspot.com/ . I am off to new adventures and teaching my daughter how to shoot. She has her own Blogger now, and may post sometime soon!!

      Delete